Monday, August 27, 2012

Some things you can’t prevent or fix

sunrise[2]morning java

Last night I had to do something that I ain’t none too happy or proud of. I had to call the fuzz to set things in motion for a trespass order against two hang arounds and one prospect of the Knytes.

Bottom line is these guys are I think part of where my equipment off of LexiBelle went to, plus some other maladies. I think they think they are owed money for jobs they didn’t do, tasks they never completed and repair job that was turned loose before I or HCC got paid for. It cost me money and so it cost them money and any possibility of any job at HCC or with the Knytes.

Them coming over to where I live ain’t going to make things better.

If its discovered that they are not the thieves then we’ll look at paying something, but still they never worked doing anything.

So now I gotta go down to the bear cave, carve out forms and go through the process, of getting things going to retrieve if possible my equipment, keys to the shop. But in these days there’s things and circumstances you just cain’t prevent. There will always be Coyotes in goat skins, there will always be those that just want a hand out rather than hand up. Let me give you an example, as I was once on the other end.

After I was forced out of my house in Goons Ferry, due to the landlord going bankrupt, and moved to Gooding, I was in real need.

One night I was sitting on the back of my truck, feeling all sorry for myself, and this super hottie named Mirinda comes over. As one who used to know of the Knytes and all we chatted. I was in serious need, of nicotine.Instead of her just handing over money, she made me work for it. She had me watch her place while she did this thing for the Army National Guard. I watered her garden, even let me harvest some veggies from it, I fed her critters, watered them, even cleaned the house. She gave me a hug and a $20,00 when she got home, and that $20.00 was worth 200 million in its setting my brain straight. Dig this she’s at least 20 years my junior, but I made a life long friend, plus earned what I got.

Oh sure she let me bumb her wifi, and gave me a cup of java once inawhile but that friendship is grand. This is a hand up. Not a hand out.

This bunch I had to give the boot to last night is just a hand out, not wanting to do much if anything for it.

There are other things you can’t prevent. Like your long biker hair sticking to brick siding, like having the farts after drinking way too much fruit juice and coffee, and folks expecting an easy life, rather than shedding blood or at least sweat to make a living.

Those ideas that Mirinda implanted in my head, giving me paths to follow as to the who and who not to talk to. Hell if truth be known, she told me not to do business with Rich Strickland, I did , I got burned. But still the club and I have a good friend in Mirinda.

Both her and her husband are the best people ya’ll could ever want to know and Mirinda is the one of three women ever to be made voting members of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, not just auxiliary but voting members.

Any mile gotta hoof it up to the bear cave, will report later.

Good Numbers to ya’ll

my blog sigHCCLOGO1

koa wings properAYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Life is not an exact science, it is an art.
--Samuel Butler, the younger
Isaiah 26:3“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
1ST SIGN

knytes symbol 1REBEL TAIL 2