Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Talk about Yankee oppression, whew!!

COFFEE STOP HEDDERBLOGG COVER HEDDER

So here I am sitting at the Wolf’s Den tending to business, of defending the liberties and all of our southern movement and defending Dixie, when I get a local call from the pd. They wants to see me. What for who knows maybe got a lead on my equipment. So I walk down, seems a few press people finally decided to get serious. Sent the local law copies of the blog, specifically about the demise of the Alpine Motel’ owner.

Okay sure I thought for a long time, that his refusal to take us at HCC on as a partner AFTER I had moved over here from Buhl giving up a lot, was unethical to say the least. But axe the guy? Come on. Sure I had no tears lost, on the news, but I wasn’t nor was the club responsible for his death. Fact is just before I moved to the Powers here I was talking to Russ about moving to his place, glad now I didn’t. Hell they’d have blamed me for sure.

Fact is, and this is my opinion, and belief. In the Mini Cassia area, unless your Mormon, or Hispanic or a combination there of you are not going to be accepted by, this community. Plain and simple,. Sure I sent crap to the local print and other media, about the club that might have lead to thoughts the club and/or I were connected to Russ’ death, but all that was and is, was to get the same local media to get off their lazy six’ and do a POSITIVE story on our club, print up a story on a club that began here with a sorta good Dodge Charger a kid here built, that we as a club, rebuilt. You’d think you could get the local media once to do up a story of the planning of the Hazzard Nationals here. But it’s just like when I was in American Falls, tried to get something in the press there about the club, but no. But I go to Salt Lake City to radio broadcast school, come up to work on the little Kenworth, I was driving, and get hauled off for pulling people over and issuing tickets. Me, and I was 175 miles away, turned out it was another person that through the Power County Sheriff at the time’ son got tickets and was out doing dirty crap to frame me and the club. What did they want? My General Lee. They never got it.

Okay then , the local press there had a field day with that, but how about doing something preventative ? Instead of just finding fault?

What it goes to prove is simple and goes a long the line of what’s going on with our rebel flag on old General Lee, being removed by Warner Brothers. Confederates and Yankees never mix well. Ignorance and arrogance on the subject concerning those differences for many is bliss. The fact is simple; there needs to be more education on the subject, from the other point of view, mainly the Confederate view. Way too many people want to be and remain politically correct, don’t rock the boat, and never under any circumstances piss somebody off, yet its their arrogance, ignorance , and lack of knowledge that retains and continues that battle between the states through to today. The Knytes-of-Anarchy, stands ready to defend Dixie at all costs, but how about the press here, rethinking their place in this. How about the Times News, Weekly Journal, The Voice, just once, JUST once doing an introductive article on the Knytes for what we stand for, so that the local public don’t have a panic, but rather might support.

A hot rod truck club combined with an MC that is an unofficial Dukes-of-Hazzard Fan club. The entire organization is based on things, Dukes-of-Hazzard and Hazzard County, not the Sopranos. Our events BENEFIT people, not put em 9 feet under. If the local press would just do a good story on us and me, then these misunderstandings like I had to go through this morning at the PD, wouldn’t happen.

Some days I do feel like I’m in a fight I can’t win, but I keep trying. Again both Boise and Wyoming is looking REALLY good.

Lunch time.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig HCCLOGO1

koa wings properAYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett
Galatians 3:28“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1REBEL TAIL 2