Monday, August 27, 2012

They didn’t listen about my thefts at the shop, they didn’t listen to me about Russ of the Alpine Motel either, one is dead.

RODE PATROL HEDDER

So I go into the Sheriffs office to do a Q&A with some over poundage deputy, about the thefts at the shop, the jerx bothering me all night, and so on. When did law enforcement become so spooked at law suits that they quit enforcing the law?

So what it boils down to is, I have to tell the hangarounds and prospects not to hang around me or the shop any more. Plus I have to do the snooping to find out the perps that snagged my chains and dollies. Yes me, I gotta be a cop too. Shit might as well set up the Knytes-of-Anarchy Police Force, and kick a few heads in. Let the MC handle it. Let some blood spill and put a few idiots in the grave, when the local fuzz shows up and asks why, I will say because you were too damn lazy to get off your ass to do it. Your too damn busy chasing down speeding teenagers by the high school, or checking someone out looking for a place to live in a unusual neighborhood. No here’s someone screwing with my tow truck LexiBelle, something old timers know one should never do is mess with my truck. Got that MR. Scott Lynch? Got that Sheriff Kidd? Ask Sheriff Gough of Gooding county what happens when my truck a corner stone of the foundation of the Knytes –of-Anarchy, is messed with. People come up missing never to be seen again.

I told this to many a local cop here, about Russ at the Alpine Motel here in Burley messing with fibbing to the club and me about going into partnership. Guess what, he dead, and the dude who pulled the trigger still not found.

So I stroll into the Times News in the old SIP building, talk about ghosts. Checked with Crawford's, Body Shop, nothing missing from his trucks will check with some other after lunch, but somebody is looking to build a tow service out of stolen pieces of equipment. From other toewers. So far the only one other than me is Pacific Steel that lost a V-chain bridle . So tried to get this Laurie Welch from the Times News, who was not at her desk, or anywhere that someone at that building could call her, and say someone here to see you. Idea is get a story in the paper, see if other toewing companies are getting hammered. If I get some press ink, maybe the perp, will try to sell my gear or make a mistake then he or she is in the klink. Hell I’d settle for fixing my windshield, replacing my chains and dolly wheel/tires. I’d probably not say much. If I gotta run em down it’ll be at the end of a 12 gauge, and there is no return. Let OUR MC handle it. Let Burley and a few find out what happens when SAMCRO MC gets riled.

Like I said, they didn’t listen to me about Russ at the Alpine, they put me off at the Sheriffs office, this morning, Russ is dead. Wanna try for another Sheriff?

More L8R

my blog sigkoa wings proper

HCCLOGO1

hcchatjacketartREBEL TAIL 1