Sunday, August 26, 2012

tOW Bro’s versus Road Bro’s

OPENING ACT

Yesterday I shit canned three online associates and one member of a Facebook group.

This one guy posted a pic of old glory saying say the pledge of allegiance to the flag.

Now before many start writing and calling , I’m proud to be American, but I’m more proud to be a Confederate Southern American. While the stars and stripes I used to honor, even put my life on the line for in the Marines, I can’t any longer say I’m proud of this government. It’s like I don’t hate Idaho, or Utah, just some of the people in these states. I don’t hate the LDS Church or its teachings, just some of those who manage and preach it.

I used to put my hand over my heart and say I pledge Allegiance and sing the anthem. Today, even at a few VFW meetings I started to go to, I can’t in clear conscience honor the flag or sing the song of the nation. I just can’t. Our government has lied to me more than any swashbuckler or carpet bagger that I have ever known.

Since 2004 when I found the teachings of and began listening to the lectures and talks on www.dixiebroadcasting.com , my eyes have been opened and heart enlightened. Call it being converted , call it what you will, I will not apologize to anyone for my love of this southern movement or being a member of the modern confederacy. I just can’t say I’m sorry.

I like many grew tears at the Lincoln memorial in Washington DC, now I have no problem giving lying Abe the one fingered salute. As a great grandson of not only a Confederate soldier, but a confederate patriot, my feelings run deep southern gray.

So yesterday I put up two things, one of our rebel flag

csaflagbut I also posted a link to the poem done called, I am their Flag.

Of course I caught fire but who cares.

Once these scallywags and corrupt crooks are voted out of office, once our nation regains some assemblence of unity to be the United states, better yet becomes the United Confederate States-of-America, then maybe I can feel more in tune with being of the USA. Until then, I’ll salute my flag of Dixie, and I’ll take my hat off and stand and salute at the playing of the Dixie Anthem, but not until.

Speaking of unity.

Yesterday my honor was brought into question, company wise. The suggestion of me posing with LexiBelle for a pic was made. I’d like nothing better, but to date I have not bought a worthwhile camera to take a digital pic with. Two LexiBelle I will admit has been retouched via bitmap enhancement. Over the last 14 years , LexiBelle has lost her luster outside. Been hammered and abused by vandals just to say the least. That said, and there’s all too many that will tell anyone that needs to know, Dixie Toewing is a very real company, even to the degree of having a Dunn & Bradstreet Number, IRS ERN Number and an Idaho Tax Commission number. She and the company are very real. But the real thing here is this, at a time that there are many legislative and other issues concerning our industry, from on highway at scene move over laws, to response time regulations etc should anyone be splitting hairs? The fact that my company is very small 4 trucks that while still very old skool, can still do their assigned duties, my voice counts. More over the fact that since 1975 I have spent many hours both on radio, on TV, and online preaching our industry to those that have a deaf ear, to our towing industry, for someone not to give me the benefit of the doubt is ludicrous .

Now then, hear this as well.

When shop space was near none existent, I had to keep food on my table and fuel in the trucks tanks. truck shop space I didn’t have, but bike shop space I could do. So I started building scoots. I first started doing this when a series of events came into being. First American Chopper came on TV, The shop on there was Orange County Choppers. Not taking anything away from them, but the color orange was after all the color of ye old General Lee, Dodge Charger-aka Hazzard County. Next OCC is in Montgomery NY. My last name is well, Montgomery, of the southern namesake, both Alabama as well as Montgomery Georgia. So I opened Hazzard County Choppers in a old 7-11 store front in Jerome Idaho in 2001. In 2002 there was an offer made albeit short lived as the person recruited for the driver thereof, but John Deere decided to back a NASCAR truck series team, that I headed, called Dixe-Deere Racing. So I moved to Utah. Over the next few months several events, came to happen that nearly killed the company , our club and my way of life. The one thing that kept me going was the brotherhood of my biker friends and the club, which was launched as part of the Hazzard County Knytes, called Hazzard County Choppers Klub.

Over the years the club got reabsorbed by SAMCRO MC, which came to my aid financially in 2008, which enabled me to reopen the shop as Hazzard County Choppers.

What is grand about our two wheeled community, is I don’t have to be a celebrity or put on a false face just to ride, and enjoy my bikes. More over my liberty. I can just be me. I’m not judged. That is why, when it comes to the so called Tow Bro’s , versus my biker Bro’s, I’ll take my biker Bro’s every time.

Oh and yes one last thing. While I never sued and so being the club never took action, in 2004 I undertook an idea to go against the grain to create a TV pilot show about what us southern hellbillies did when building custom bikes. Not only the great Harley’s but also Nortons, Triumphs , Indians. We created an idea to be called Southern Steel. In the process of auditioning some on camera talent the idea, was pirated to the Discovery Channel that started their show with the same name. So we reworded our title as Southern Steele , and Southern Steele Media was born, and continues to being the real operation under Confederate Star Television.

So what’s next?

That next time, here in Hazzard County Choppers.

my blog sigHCCLOGO1


Quote of the Day:
The person who is not hungry says that the coconut has a hard shell.
--African Tribal Saying
Romans 12:4-5“For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
422585_379207412093250_158621227_n

NewKnytesREBEL TAIL 2

AMERICAONTHEMEND (2)csaflag