Monday, September 10, 2012

Even Confederates disagree once in awhile

HAZZARDAYRE  KNYTE HAUL HEDDER

So logged onto my Facebook page, and saw that the SOCV had once again dug up the mishmash I did to enhance our arrangement of and for that organization with us here in the Knytes-of-Anarchy. Now understand, I had a verbal agreement with some idiot who claimed to be representing that group, yet I am finding its no doubt some damn drunk somewhere living out some ridiculous fantasy. Trouble is the dude sunk us in with him. Real name Stephen Monk, aka Stonewall Jackson. Bullshit. The fact is, the Knytes-of-Anarchy is not beholding to anyone except perhaps SAMCRO MC, and the UAITA. Past that we are of our own organization. Fact is too, there are times I think other groups are so damn jealous or envious of us that they love creating fuss’ . It’s like a kountry singer or comedian. Until you get stardom nobody cares what you do, or what song you cover. Get famous and oops ya’ll got copyrighters and so on that come out of the walls like cockroaches wanting their part of YOUR pie. Why can’t some just congratulate us for not only holding onto, but preserving the Hazzard Nation but likewise what I will call the Hazzard Confederacy? Guess the economy that started going into the manure pile from the time we swore Abe Lincoln into office, until now, has strangled some to the point some , even certain members of the SOCV grab at straws and want to split hairs. Why not just say thank you and lets all work together, to bring about the resurrection of our Confederate southern ideals and government. Aren’t southerner's more open and wider focused than this?

But I after jumping through hoops took down the one photo and deleted it. But I’m sure some dickhead over at the SOCV will dig something else up. Question is, which one of the Knytes pissed in his oatmeal?

Okay , then onto a light side.

debate question. We all recognize and know that the most recognized car on the planet is the General Lee, but did you know, that the most recognized theme song on the planet is of my heart and soul? yeppers theme to Airwolf.

Hmmm, HazzardAyre. Ain’t that we have been doing for 15 years now?

While others would rather sit around and find fault, the Knytes-of-Anarchy is out just plain doing and succeeding.

Keep it in the Ayre.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig koa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
None of you really has faith unless he desires for his neighbor what he desires for himself.
--Prophet Muhammad
Psalm 121:1-2“A song of ascents. I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
DIXIE SHIELD hazzardayre tail