Monday, September 3, 2012

Sorry , but I just couldn’t do it.

just cruisinWOLF'S LAIR REPORT

Despite my best efforts and abilities, this old rebel hellbilly just could not bring myself to changing my on radio etc handle from AyreWolf to something else. Beit Rebel Wolf or even degrading to SpeedWrench, I just can’t undo things. Part of it was a sorta handshake with a local fuzz that I’d do so, but damn it all to hell, the last bit of money that was liquid before the freeze on funds from Mom & Dad’s estate at the hearings of funds for and of Flying J and all that last $700k, was set aside to create AyreWolf Aviation and all that goes with that. I have spent the better part of ten years branding and refining AyreWolf and me as the living embodiment of AyreWolf both on air and all points therefrom.

So despite all you hear, AyreWolf lives on thery’ll be no change. I will live on as AyreWolf.

As far as my flying again, as soon as I loose 80 pounds no, but my mind heart and might is building vintage military aircraft, at least when I’m not building trick bikes.

That said, I’m still rolling as the mouthpiece of the Hazzard Knytes, and will long live, continue to preserve and serve the Hazzard Nation and all that, that means.

So sorry, like a squorpion, I can’t change who I am or instinct, I am the AyreWolf.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sigHCCLOGO1

hcaw logoAirwolf_side


Quote of the Day:
I’ll note you in my book of memory.
--William Shakespeare
Isaiah 48:17“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all ayre tail