Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hazzard Life part duex

PhootNotes Hedderknytes symbol 1

Do people just follow each other even to the point they don’t read the notice at the door?

Case-n-point. I make a friend on Facebook, call him Corey, Corey has many friends. Corey wants to join our Facebook group Hazzard County Choppers and related. Without reading the description of our groups and realizing we are not just all Dukes-of-Hazzard, but Airwolf and Sons of Anarchy as well. More over we are the real thing of the Sons of Anarchy. But they join up. Then when they read the postings there on, they gripe to Facebook. Hey if you don’t want to be my friend don’t approve me, if you don’t want to be in our group don’t send a request. Trust me I never send out requests for Facebook anything.

People it seems will duplicate or follow things that their limited simplistic world can’t or doesn’t provide.

Many of these new friends drifted in off of the postings I did last week over that rebel flag thing involving the General Lee. Which I did. The only people I truly know is both Alma and Ben(Cooter) and the Dukes cast members. I have broke bread went on social engagements, drank a few beers and hugged Alma.

Both Cooter and Alma had Pizza with me and my crew here when they came out for the Utah AutoRama in Sandy Utah few years back. These people I know. The other I have no idea.

Then came this seat cover with a potty mouth that got on there. She looked good had a hot car, thought good feature for HazzardAyre. She posted some of the most vile things, then gets pissy and bitched at FaceFart about me and/or the club. Bullshit. Hey if ya’ll don’t like my or the clubs bike don’t ride on it. I say this all the time and constantly have since I joined Facefart because of the business and club, Like me or don’t ask to be my friend on Facefart. I never ever send out a request. Most often, if I don’t know you, if your not a biker, gearhead, trucker, we have nothing in common so hit the bricks.If you ask me to be your friend on Facefart then accept my postings, or again don’t send me your damn friend requests. It’s like the other day, this Celebrity page came up, Corey suggested I go join. I did. Guess the number one radio personality of the west was not celebrity enough for them. I posted me, and where I worked and our network. After their potty mouth comments, I got out of there.

Guess Facefart don’t want or need our advertising dollars, as if this shit keeps up, I’m getting off Facebook and get the Hazzard Knytes to boycott Facebook. face fart As far as I care Facebook can imagesCAE8CAFBmore over imagesCAZS0C6L

So in closing be of us or allow our postings or don’t ask me to be your friend on Facebook or ask to join our groups.

Stay tuned.the real me


Quote of the Day:
No great advance has ever been made in science, politics, or religion, without controversy.
--Lyman Beecher
John 14:23“Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARD KNYTES LOGO  REBEL TAIL 1