Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SOA Update

knytes phootenotes hedderSamcro_png-500x400

I’m awake for two reasons right now.

First viewed the premier episode of Son’s of Anarchy

ASOALOGOand as I predicated and predicted it was in all ways up to the months in advance hype. Many of the characters that I thought were bumped off in season 4 returned. The challenge now is keeping Clay from resuming command while Jax is in jail. I did not see that coming. Nor did I see Jax becoming friendly with the new cop of Charming. Nor did I see that Pope becoming so chummy with that Oakland PD detective. Remind you of anyplace? (maybe Burley) I think this is going to be a wyld season. The problem at least with me is that I’ll be offline and no cable for a few weeks, but I’ll make up for it, saw an alternative to Cable One that will enable some watching so wont be that bad.

The other reason I’m awake is that I’ve began packing. But because I have neighbors can’t make much noise, so had to stop. My what relief it’ll be to be able to howl at the moon without anybody saying shut up. Any assemblance of privacy here at the Powers, is a rarity. If at all achievable.

Much to discuss in the AM so I’m off to bed. With any luck, my money will be here from CTR, if in fact I get any at all. For CTR’s sake I better. SAMCRO MC reaches to Blackfoot as well as it is here.

See ya’ll in the AM, this wolf is headed for the rack.

koa wings propermy blog sig


Quote of the Day:
Hurry! I never hurry. I have no time to hurry.
--Igor Stravinsky
Philippians 4:4“[Final Exhortations] Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
REBEL TAIL 3