Monday, September 3, 2012

It’s going to be one of those days, just hope not week !!

OPENING ACT

I woke up this morning dreaming of doing this one gal from one of the Duke episodes, the one where Huey faked getting sick to get Hogg’s millions. The nurse that was on there looked purtty hot. Never have found anywhere else where nurses wear that short of skirt, have you? Aren’t ya’ll glad we live in Hazzard?

So I look up my email as I chomp down on my grainola bar and Quick choc milk, and see the manager to this place I live was put out by the fact I sent an email concerning the fly invasion here. The bitch was the spittoon outside my place that he said I should use, funny that don’t seem to be the problem. Fact is, something died somewhere under the row of rooms and the flys are showing up for the feast.

In any other jurisdiction or state there would be laws governing this condition, including but not limited to health laws in a motel/hotel/Inn, as well as any public multi-person living complex. Except Idaho. As far as this place , the owner is of such that its all income for him , and he no care.

Last night this couple, the one responsible for introducing me to those other undesirables, finally left for California.

All day long I kept leaving for the shop in hopes that they would be gone upon my return. Finally at 21:00 hours they departed, and I just let out a Hazzard County Yee-haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

So I get up and saw in my email the response from the manager of this complex, saying if ya’ll don’t like it , split.

Ain’t that what I been working on these last three weeks?

What this guy don’t seem to understand, in a way he is my servant. I pay his boss money to live in this joint. In turn his boss pays him to service this complex, that means take care of property situations.

An all of a sudden increase in the flying maggot population, is a property situation. Sure I could spray, but I don’t know the respitory problems of the neighbors, I can’t just go off spraying stuff. Fly strips? Sure, plan on it, but it’s labor day. Just about everything in town cept wally-World and Smith’s(Kroger) is closed, but why should I have to pay for fly strips, when it should be the property owners who should pay for the eradication of flys?

Any way taking a shower and headed out to the shop.

L8R Ya’ll

rebel wolf proper 1ST SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.
--Epicurus, ancient Greek philosopher
Isaiah 48:17“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

REBEL TAIL 2