Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Those 4:00 am feedings, think I’m pregnant? And Facebook says I post spam

OVERKNYTE PHOOTENOTES

So there I was starting to shove off my mortal being into the abyss of planetary exploration in sleep, and getting physical with April Scott aka Daisy Duke , Dukes-of-Hazzard The beginnings, when I get a hankering for some cookies and some moo juice-aka-milk.

So looking at my Hazzard County wall clock, notice its time to take my pills. Those things I need to take twice a day. I love that label too, take one pill two times a day. Really? how do you take one pill two times? Cut it in half? No it says to take the whole thing. So does that mean regurgitating the same pill? Same thing as the instructions on shampoo, rinse, lather , rinse, repeat. There’s some Obama supporter or Yankee, might as well be the same thing, wondering should he follow those hair washing instructions? Rinse, Lather, rinse, repeat.

So needing the cookies, I thought , am I pregnant? Could I be getting cravings? Is there some gal I did 15 years ago that done got knocked up? Or am I physically pregnant? I talked to Dr. Crabtree here, he told me we have the equipment, yes males do have the ability to carry a kid inside to term, it’s the delivery that’d be a test of skill and willpower.

The other thing is do you think of your best gal, if she just delivered? That when the newborn, needs fed at 04:00 that junior wants tit and wants it now. So she has to get up and breast feed, at 04:00 .

I was talking to my neighbor , she believes in such paranormal things as telepathic thoughts. Now here’s the thing, can a gal who you just phantasize about, know that your getting hot and steamy and creamy over her? Even if its just dreaming and your steaming over your hand? Does she get a telepathic thought that your scrambling your cerebrial waves over her?

Okay then, went to send this gal who posts on Facebook a note saying something to the effect I dug her off camber humor. A notice came up saying something to the fact , my messages were being treated as spam. Oh really now. Let’s see , I guess its not spam when some hacker buys ads on Facebook and you click on it and the damn thing is a malware Trojan virus thing.

But a message, to someone that you’d like to start up a conversation with, even though not requested is treated like spam.

Damn old Mark Zuckerburg needs to find out where his bread is buttered on. Guess if its an ad someone makes up to spread computer junk on and is a scam spam message , as long as its paid for its okay.

Greed is certainly a guiding light. It’s like My Karnation a intimate boutique in Idaho here can run racy, spicy ads on Cable One and elsewhere, but the Knytes and/or Hazzard County Choppers can’t run an ad that has a hot model with a custom bike. Maybe that’s why Carl’s Junior the west coast version of Hardee’s can run an ad featuring two lesbian twins drooling over each other eating a pulled pork, topped hamburger. They run it through the network.

Any mile have a meeting with the Voc Rehab people at 11:00 so need to head back to doing the wyld thing with April Scott, so see ya’ll in the afternoon syde.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig HCCLOGO1


Quote of the Day:
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett
Philippians 4:4“[Final Exhortations] Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARD KNYTES LOGO  REBEL TAIL 3